How to apply
Put hockey grip on:
1. Clean the upper side of your hockey stick before installation of your grip.
2. Wet the upper side of your hockey stick with soap water or Russiangrip spray.
3. Wet your grip inside with soap water or Russiangrip spray.
4. Put the grip on the stick twisting it with effort.
5. Leave it to dry a bit or wipe with towel.
6. You can wash your grip with soap when needed (and it will be like a new one again :)
Take hockey grip off:
1. Find something flat, narrow and not sharp (spoon or ruler)
2. Pour a drop of dish soap on it
3. Shove it under your grip (all sides)
4. Take it off easily
5. Wash it and put on new hockey stick